Masters in Scientific Computing - Entrance Exam 2018
M.Sc. Entrance Exam 2018
- Date and Time of Entrance Exam :Sunday 20th MAY 2018 from 11-AM to 1-PM
- Start date of online application : 17th APRIL 2018
- Last date of online application : 17th MAY 2018
- Last date of submission of application form : 17th MAY
- 50% marks at B.C.S./B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- 50% marks at B.E (Computer Science/ IT /E & TC/Instrumentation & allied areas)
- It is required that the candidates had Maths at 11th & 12th standards.
- 40% Reserved for Categories
- The admissions will be done in accordance with the Ordinance No. 181 - A
(Ordiance No. 181-A)
Nature of Entrance Examination
The test will be of 2 hours with approximately equal weightage to the following 4 topics.
All questions will be with multiple choice questions.
- Logical ability.
- Elementary mathematical skills (Calculus, Linear algebra, Graph plotting, Combinatorial analysis)
- Computer fundamentals and C-programming.
Model of Question Paper
- Number of Questions : 75
- Marks per question : 1
- Total Marks : 75
- Negative marking : -1/3 for each WRONG answer
- Attested copy of final year mark sheet if qualifying degree is already obtained
OR attested copy of your previous year mark sheet, if appearing for qualifying exam during academic year 2017-18.
- Attested copies of caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificates as applicable.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate OR certificate of SSC and HSC examinations if candidate is domicile
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically handicapped
Open Category : 500/-
Reserved Category : 350/-
Fees can be paid Online or Offline (cash) through challan (any Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC branch).
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEES ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
INCLUDING THE FEES OF THE NON ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SUCH AS NON-SCIENCE GRADUATES
OR NOT HAVING MATHEMATICS AT 12th LEVEL.